Scroll to the right for date options
Register today at the link above for your 45 day access to the "Study at Your Own Pace" Course
How often are the courses? Our online course is study at your own pace. It takes aprox. 7 business days to set you up with an access code upon registration.
Are courses online? Yes, all courses are online. We will be launching one-day workshops in the Southern California and Arizona region in coming months. Stay tuned.
How does the online course work? You will have your own login portal designed by the Dr. Sears Wellness Institute. There are a total of 10 session. Each session includes a video training on health & nutrition (see below), a download for notes to study and learn, activities that you can do at your own pace throughout the week. Each session is aprox. 20-35 minute time commitment. Everyone who completes the course will receive a certificate of completion.
What will I learn?
9 Tools for Aging!
Are you selling other products through these courses? No, this course is just designed to teach you the basics of eating healthy! You are not required to buy anything additional.
VIEW A SAMPLE COURSE
USER NAME: GUESTCOACH
My name is Jackie Beauchamp and I have the joy and honor of educating on plant based alternatives and nutrition.
Certification: Dr. Sears Wellness Institute Certified Health Coach
I am no different than you!
If you're a fast-food-eating, busy-on-the-go-going, fried-food-loving-person, I was too!
My own journey started several years ago as I was battling my health and losing that battle!
One book, One article, turned into a love and passion to find answers for us all. I worked full time in commercial real estate and had no intention of taking on more, but as I fell in love with you and your stories, it poured out of me and I could not stop the direction that now became my life's mission.
Education is the key to life. We are always growing, always learning as our bodies and minds change. Let me know how I can partner with you to achieve your goals.
My approach is simple, straight forward, budget friendly education!
Please reach out anytime, for any reason! I love hugs and hellos!
HEALTH COACHING AGREEMENT
Clients Looking For Individual Coaching, Please download and review the health coaching agreement
LEARN & GROW
How Do you Learn Best? Why Does that Matter? As you look to make changes in your life, it is important to understand what from of communication will help you reach those goals... Take a free quiz!
Download the Focus Tool, Place yourself in the middle and work your way around the circle clockwise to decide what areas of your life you're ready to look at changing and in what order.
EXAMPLES OF HEALTH COACHING TOPICS:
• Define Obesity, Heart Disease, and Diabetes
• Keep Your Internal Pharmacy Open
• Making Health Our Hobby
• Nitric Oxide and Exercise
• The Cardiovascular System
• The Pills and Skills Model of Health
• Your Body Makes Its Own Medicine
• Blood Sugar and Insulin
• Brain Health
• Cheek Fat vs. Belly Fat
• Components of The Brain
• Exercise Stations Activity
• Garbage-Oxidation (rust), Inflammation (wear and tear), and Glycation (stiff and sticky stuff accumulates in the bloodstream)
• Insulin & Blood Sugar
• IRAH=Individual Retirement Account for Health
• Just Eat Real Food
• Moving Waste from Our Waist
• Sipping Solution
• The Digestive System
• Unhealthy Aging
• "Go Fish"
• Deep Breathing Activity
• Define Inflammation and Causes of
• Food Synergy (eating a variety of nutrients together from different sources helps the nutrients become more biochemically beneficial to the body)
• Healing Foods vs. Hurting Foods
• Helper’s High
• How to Reduce Inflammation
• Artificial Sweeteners
• Cooking Oils-Refining Our Understanding
• Dietary Theories Examined
• Exhausted No More! Sleep Better Tips
• Exploring Astaxanthin-Nature’s Super Antioxidant
• Fat Facts-Update on Fats
• Fish and Omega-3s
• Gluten and The Gut
• Hydrolyzed Soy Protein/Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil
• Pros and Cons of Soy
• Stress and How It Impacts Our Health
• The Digestive System-The Good, The Bad, The Ugly
• The Science of Sugar-Impacts on Our Bodies and Brains
• Understanding Behavior Change
• Understanding Diabetes
• Veganism and Vegetarianism-Pros and Cons of Each Diet